Feel free to come and share your own personal insights sometime; the Saturday Night Video and Discussions here in Austin, Texas are a lot of fun and fascinating. (They're free, too.) Here are the questions the group came up with, based on the personal growth themes in the movie:
5 FLIGHTS UP
- How have I held onto myself while others were swept away with "bidness"?
- How have I blossomed since my first view of New York?
- How have I let $$$ run my life? How come?
- What is my payoff for worrying?
- How have I not seen my value in the way others might?
- How have I found people who were "family" to me?
- How do I want to handle it when I disappoint someone?
- What do I create when I expect others to be disappointed in me?
- What problems have I created by trying to pre-solve others' problems that aren't there?
- How much do I assume things are going to be OK? Not OK?