Feel free to come and share your own personal insights sometime; the Saturday Night Video and Discussions here in Austin, Texas are a lot of fun and fascinating. (They're free, too.) Here are the questions the group came up with, based on the personal growth themes in the movie:
A CHRISTMAS STORY (REPEAT)
- Tell about a time when one of my parents empathized with me and had my back.
- When have I gone from being a victim to being my own hero?
- What is my small, safe place?
- Tell about a time when a family disaster turned out to be a fun memory.
- What is my idea of a sweet family?
- When have I really understood or really "gotten" another person?
- What is it about enjoying a peaceful moment with someone that makes it special for me?
- What did it look like when I experienced a great partnership?