Feel free to come and share your own personal insights sometime; the Saturday Night Video and Discussions here in Austin, Texas are a lot of fun and fascinating. (They're free, too.) Here are the questions the group came up with, based on the personal growth themes in the movie:
A WRINKLE IN TIME
- How has my family tried to impress the universe at the expense of me? And vice versa?
- What are my wonderful faults?
- How do I accept myself as I am?
- How do I show my light to the Universe?
- What have the dark places in my life told me?
- What part of myself have I lost (Why?) and how do I get it back?
- How can I keep from taking darkness out on myself or others?
- How do I learn to recognize my darkness?
- How do i handle /how do I want to handle intentional cruelty?
- What can I do to allow love in my life?