Feel free to come and share your own personal insights sometime; the Saturday Night Video and Discussions here in Austin, Texas are a lot of fun and fascinating. (They're free, too.) Here are the questions the group came up with, based on the personal growth themes in the movie:
- If I could go back in time, what would I change and how?
- What makes me insecure, and how have I handled it?
- How do I come to terms with not being able to fix things?
- For me, what makes the extraordinary different from the ordinary?
- When I got to a fork in the road, how have I decided which way to go? Have I wondered / second guessed what would have happeend if I had taken the other road?
- How does winning get in the way of connection for me?
- How important is romance for me?