Feel free to come and share your own personal insights sometime; the Saturday Night Video and Discussions here in Austin, Texas are a lot of fun and fascinating. (They're free, too.) Here are the questions the group came up with, based on the personal growth themes in the movie:
- How have my good intentions gone awry?
- How can I respond to being treated like a piece of property?
- Why am I scared to open my heart to someone I feel attracted to?
- How can I be more simple, sweet, good?
- What do I want? What makes me feel really alive?
- What do I do with what I want?
- Why do I get confused when everything is going right?
- What is it about my being in control that is so seductive?
- What makes me look outside myself for happiness?