Feel free to come and share your own personal insights sometime; the Saturday Night Video and Discussions here in Austin, Texas are a lot of fun and fascinating. (They're free, too.) Here are the questions the group came up with, based on the personal growth themes in the movie:
- What have been my loneliest times, and how did I handle them?
- What bothers me about intentional cruelty?
- How long do I persist in the midst of impossible odds?
- How has strife caused me to bond with someone closely?
- What have been my hardest losses?
- What made my bond with my pets so special?
- What keeps me from believing the cruel, ugly, bloody facts?