Feel free to come and share your own personal insights sometime; the Saturday Night Video and Discussions here in Austin, Texas are a lot of fun and fascinating. (They're free, too.) Here are the questions the group came up with, based on the personal growth themes in the movie:
ANGELS IN THE SNOW
- Haw can I express my love for people so they feel it?
- How have I opened up enough to feel the feelings of grief to heal?
- What is it about being acknowledged/appreciated that I long for?
- How do I show appreciation in spite of pain and hurt?
- What feeling of family do I miss out on, by expecting my version of what things should be like?
- How can I experience everyone i meet as part of my family?
- How much do i want to be a caretaker?
- What is a healthy intimate relationship for me?
- How much control do I have over me?