Feel free to come and share your own personal insights sometime; the Saturday Night Video and Discussions here in Austin, Texas are a lot of fun and fascinating. (They're free, too.) Here are the questions the group came up with, based on the personal growth themes in the movie:
- What do I do with my anger?
- How do I "hide in plain sight"?
- How do I honor the brilliance and heart of my black siblings?
- What am I actually responsible for the burdens of my forefathers?
- How do I break / heal the cycle of ancestral mistakes?
- What truths am I choosing to omit?
- How do I stand in my truth and bide my time?