Feel free to come and share your own personal insights sometime; the Saturday Night Video and Discussions here in Austin, Texas are a lot of fun and fascinating. (They're free, too.) Here are the questions the group came up with, based on the personal growth themes in the movie:
- How would the knowledge that I'm going to die soon change my life? What would I throw out the window? What would still be sacred?
- How and when do I attempt to reconnect with an estranged loved one?
- How am I disconnected from myself right now?
- Whae are the "empty spots / holes" in my life, and how do I try to fill them?
- How do I handle my anger? What's underneath?
- If I could do anything I wanted to, no matter how silly it looked, what would I do? Why?
- How have I opened my heart?
- What scares me so much that I would rather get in a fight with someone, than face it?
- What subjects are safe / unsafe for me to talk about, and why?
- Why am I waiting until I die, to live my life?