Feel free to come and share your own personal insights sometime; the Saturday Night Video and Discussions here in Austin, Texas are a lot of fun and fascinating. (They're free, too.) Here are the questions the group came up with, based on the personal growth themes in the movie:
- What happens when I find that the one I put on the pedestal is undeserving?
- How can I stay strong when I know deep inside myself that I am following my truth?
- How much do I choose to follow my family's dictates, and why?
- What can allow me to reconnect with those from whom I've been disconnected?
- What effect have family secrets had on my life?
- What's my solution to family secrets?
- How could I start to care about people who hurt me?
- What am I proud of my family about?
- What person(s) have believed in me?
- What vision of myself would I like my family to support?