Feel free to come and share your own personal insights sometime; the Saturday Night Video and Discussions here in Austin, Texas are a lot of fun and fascinating. (They're free, too.) Here are the questions the group came up with, based on the personal growth themes in the movie:
CRAZY ABOUT HER
- How has it changed me when someone has given me permission to escape the expectations I have of myself?
- How did I react when someone did that?
- How did it change me when I gave someone that permission?
- How do I feel when someone accepts me without pressure and shows that they want to be there for me?
- How did it feel within me when I realized that I had a powerful yearning for someone that I didn't have before?
- How much do I resist falling in love? How much do I seek it out?
- In what situations have I experienced that once-in-a-lifetime buzz / joy / excitement?
- When was the last time I quit doing chancy-exciting things for love?
- How comfortable do I feel with casual sex?
- How have I experienced communities supporting each other?