Feel free to come and share your own personal insights sometime; the Saturday Night Video and Discussions here in Austin, Texas are a lot of fun and fascinating. (They're free, too.) Here are the questions the group came up with, based on the personal growth themes in the movie:
DEIDRA & LANEY ROB A TRAIN
- What (besides sex) gets me fired up and excited?
- What has kept me going in spite of humiliation?
- How have family connections influenced me?
- What has happened in my life when an unlikely character comes to the rescue?
- How has it impacted me to know that somebody really cares about me or "sees" me?
- How scared am I of being "found out"?
- How have I let judgment stop me from being my true self?