Feel free to come and share your own personal insights sometime; the Saturday Night Video and Discussions here in Austin, Texas are a lot of fun and fascinating. (They're free, too.) Here are the questions the group came up with, based on the personal growth themes in the movie:
- What makes me feel like I have to do it alone?
- What have I felt "called" to do, and how has that worked out?
- How do I feel about loneliness?
- How much risk am I willing to tolerate? How much calmness am I willing to tolerate?
- What have I had to face in solitude? What in my life really needed to be faced in community?