My most memorable quotation from the evening is "Our lives are curated art forms."
(This video was reviewed by Bob McGarey)
Feel free to come and share your own personal insights sometime; the Saturday Night Video and Discussions here in Austin, Texas are a lot of fun and fascinating. (They're free, too.) Here are the questions the group came up with, based on the personal growth themes in the movie:
- What happens inside me when someone opens up and admits that they are fallible?
- How could I better bring relationships that have ended to closure?
- What parts of me do I cut off in order to be acceptable?
- How can I transform / transmogrify my life experiences into art?
- How do I not allow others to make me feel disposable?
- How have I dealt with others' cruelty?
- How can I handle my anger so people don't feel disposable?
- How do I get to the real issue beyond my feelings?
- How can I become aware of my blind spots?