Feel free to come and share your own personal insights sometime; the Saturday Night Video and Discussions here in Austin, Texas are a lot of fun and fascinating. (They're free, too.) Here are the questions the group came up with, based on the personal growth themes in the movie:
- How do I let go of a poison relationship that could be "so amazing"?
- How have I handled it when someone has intentionally tried to damage or hurt me?
- How have I been so childish that I have wanted to destroy something good so that I would have something to feel superior to, rather than get off my ass and be Better?
- How have I used substances so that I didn't have to feel things that hurt me?
- How have I left someone I loved in order to stop tearing them down?
- What have been the "sweetest" relationships that I've ever had?