Feel free to come and share your own personal insights sometime; the Saturday Night Video and Discussions here in Austin, Texas are a lot of fun and fascinating. (They're free, too.) Here are the questions the group came up with, based on the personal growth themes in the movie:
HAPPY TEXAS (#2)
- How do I define my version of love?
- What is so appealing to me about absurdity?
- What does it do for me to be known well?
- How do I create more fun in my life?
- What beautiful dreams do I allow myself to have?
- How safe is it for me to dream?
- How does settling restrict my growth?
- How much faith am I willing and choosing to place in my dreams?
- How do I "play small" in my life?
- How humble am I willing to be?