Feel free to come and share your own personal insights sometime; the Saturday Night Video and Discussions here in Austin, Texas are a lot of fun and fascinating. (They're free, too.) Here are the questions the group came up with, based on the personal growth themes in the movie:
HAROLD AND MAUDE
- What does it mean for me to live life fully?
- How do I make friends with the fear of rejection?
- What would help me do something new every day? How would that benefit me?
- What is my cage?
- What would be a small individual revolt for me?
- What makes me afraid to be me?
- How do I deal with a crazy family?
- What do I have to go through in order to be carefree? To be cage free?
- How can I be open to what the world wants to tell me right now?
- What has helped me move out of the dark places in my life?
- How do I get people to care about me?