Feel free to come and share your own personal insights sometime; the Saturday Night Video and Discussions here in Austin, Texas are a lot of fun and fascinating. (They're free, too.) Here are the questions the group came up with, based on the personal growth themes in the movie:
- In what situations have I gone ahead even though I was afraid?
- In what ways have I avoided taking responsibility for my life?
- How do I react when people demand something they don't want?
- Why am I so afraid to be authentic / present sometimes?
- What kind of emotional sharing makes me uncomfortable?