Feel free to come and share your own personal insights sometime; the Saturday Night Video and Discussions here in Austin, Texas are a lot of fun and fascinating. (They're free, too.) Here are the questions the group came up with, based on the personal growth themes in the movie:
HUNT FOR THE WILDERPEOPLE
- What was it like when this lost soul -- moi -- found my people?
- How have I stood strong for the ones I love?
- Which is my stronger bond -- my connection with my pets or my connections with humans?
- What situations or events have made me TRULY happy?
- How much like Tony Robbins do I want to be?
- How do I deal with people who have a mindless, heartless quest for winning?
- What has helped me care for others even when my chance of reward was slim?
- When have I seen others do the right thing selflessly?