Feel free to come and share your own personal insights sometime; the Saturday Night Video and Discussions here in Austin, Texas are a lot of fun and fascinating. (They're free, too.) Here are the questions the group came up with, based on the personal growth themes in the movie:
- How have I been influenced by summer camps / group camping experiences? How much do I miss it? (COMO ME HAN INFLUENCIADO LOS CAMPAMENTOS DE VERANO, CUANTOS LOS EXTRAÑO?)
- How have I experienced the warmth of acceptance from a group of people? (Cómo he experimentado la aceptación de un grupo?)
- How has it affected me when I've had true friends who accepted me unconditionally? (Cómo me ha afectado cuando he tenido amigos que me han aceptado incondicionalmente?)
- When in my life have I broken free from the bonds that tie me down, and how has that affected me? (Cómo en mi vida me he liberado de los lazos que me aten?)
- What has kept me from leaping out into the unknown, and how do I feel about that? (Que me ha impedido hacer algo desconocido y como me siento al respecto?)
- What do I need in order to be free?
- What keeps me from taking a risk to make my life more alive?
- What has given me the courage to step off into the unknown?