Feel free to come and share your own personal insights sometime; the Saturday Night Video and Discussions here in Austin, Texas are a lot of fun and fascinating. (They're free, too.) Here are the questions the group came up with, based on the personal growth themes in the movie:
JUMANJI: WELCOME TO THE JUNGLE
- How can people help me overcome doubt?
- How can I find a place in the world where my true strengths will be recognized?
- How can I learn to recognize that how others see me is possibly true?
- How do I know when there's a good frinedship even with bumps along the way?
- How do I know when a friendship has the traits necessary for being a long-term friendship?
- How can I learn to control my obsession with electronic devices?
- How have I responded when I've felt like my heart has been ripped out?
- How have I had a lasting meaningful impact on the world?
- What part of me needs acknowledgement?
- What do I do about people who use me?