Feel free to come and share your own personal insights sometime; the Saturday Night Video and Discussions here in Austin, Texas are a lot of fun and fascinating. (They're free, too.) Here are the questions the group came up with, based on the personal growth themes in the movie:
- When have I been able to admire someone for what they've done but not how they did it? (CUANDO ADMIRO A ALGUIEN POR LO QUE HIZO PERO NO COMO LO HIZO)
- What makes me afraid of confrontations, and how do I feel about that? (LO QUE ME DA MIEDO Y COMO ME SIENTO POR ESO)
- How do I respond to people around me who don't possess the same emotional or expressive toolbox? (¿Cómo respondo a las personas alrededor?)
- How do I be my true self even when people around me challenge who I am?
- What do I do when people have condescended to me about something that people merely assumed to be true about me?
- What are some times I'm most proud of when I've achieved something difficult?
- How do I deal with the feelings of rejection and being judged? (como trato los sentimiento de ser juzgado o de rechazo)
- How has an unexpected and/or "hurting" person helped heal me? (como me ayudo una persona a superar?)
- How has a positive outlook provided me with good things in my life?