Feel free to come and share your own personal insights sometime; the Saturday Night Video and Discussions here in Austin, Texas are a lot of fun and fascinating. (They're free, too.) Here are the questions the group came up with, based on the personal growth themes in the movie:
- What about being appreciated touches me emotionally so much?
- When people feel entitled to things they haven't really earned, what is it about that that pisses me off so much?
- When have I suffered losses that caused me to think my life was over, and what was it that brought me back?
- When have I attempted projects and been faced with obstacles that seemed insurmountable, and then support from asking everybody made it possible? What support from what sources made it possible?
- What have been the big losses in my life, and how did I handle them? How do I feel about them now?