Feel free to come and share your own personal insights sometime; the Saturday Night Video and Discussions here in Austin, Texas are a lot of fun and fascinating. (They're free, too.) Here are the questions the group came up with, based on the personal growth themes in the movie:
- What part of me has come out when I was trying to be somebody else?
- How has someone shown me love by accepting my shortcomings?
- How do I make the right decision when the "devil" in me is controlling me?
- What double life have I been living?
- What has made me fall in love, and what does that say about me?
- How can I believe in fantasy any more after experiencing so many cruel realities in my life?