Feel free to come and share your own personal insights sometime; the Saturday Night Video and Discussions here in Austin, Texas are a lot of fun and fascinating. (They're free, too.) Here are the questions the group came up with, based on the personal growth themes in the movie:
LEARNING TO DRIVE
- Why can't I be free to be who I really am?
- How do I not let myself know that I don't love someone any more?
- How do I recognize when I'm in love?
- Whose approval do I need in order to be OK? Why? What does that approval look like?
- What may I do to further my commitment to self-love?
- How do I eliminate the toxic thoughts about myself?
- What steps must I follow to learn to live?
- What is right/amazing about me right now?
- What's the best way I've been able to respond when anger has been directed at me?