Feel free to come and share your own personal insights sometime; the Saturday Night Video and Discussions here in Austin, Texas are a lot of fun and fascinating. (They're free, too.) Here are the questions the group came up with, based on the personal growth themes in the movie:
LET IT SNOW
- How have I tried to control my life rather than letting it unfold?
- What impossible opportunities are presenting themseles to me right now?
- How have I broken through a conflict by being real and true to myself?
- How do my attitudes about Christmas limit me from experiencing completeness in my lifde?
- How am I waiting for me to care about me?
- Whan makes it hard for me to stop caring about people who don't care about me?
- When the hell are we gonna be more inclusive as a culture?
- How can I be more inclusive in my life?
- How can I "subscribe" to the universe?
- In what ways do I try to control others?