Feel free to come and share your own personal insights sometime; the Saturday Night Video and Discussions here in Austin, Texas are a lot of fun and fascinating. (They're free, too.) Here are the questions the group came up with, based on the personal growth themes in the movie:
LOVE ACTUALLY (2ND TIME)
- What have I missed out on because of my fear?
- How have I been stupid, irrational, irresponsible in love?
- Why do I so fucking easily fall in love?
- What calls to me about another person outside of looks and language?
- How have I handled having someone stolen from me?
- How do I navigate through my fear and remain present in the risk that is love?