Feel free to come and share your own personal insights sometime; the Saturday Night Video and Discussions here in Austin, Texas are a lot of fun and fascinating. (They're free, too.) Here are the questions the group came up with, based on the personal growth themes in the movie:
- When I've broken up with someone, what worked and what didn't? (Cuando tu has roto con alguien, que parte es dificil y que no?)
- What misconceptions have compromised my relationships? (Que ideas erroneas han comprometido mis relaciones?)
- How do I sort out the mixed messages? How do I learn what's true and what's not? (Como resuelvo los mensajes, como aprendo lo que es verdad o no?)
- How much have I invested in getting back together from a breakup?
- When I have assumed the worst, how has it affected me and how has it affected the outcome of the situation? (Cuando he asumido lo peor como me ha afectado?)