Feel free to come and share your own personal insights sometime; the Saturday Night Video and Discussions here in Austin, Texas are a lot of fun and fascinating. (They're free, too.) Here are the questions the group came up with, based on the personal growth themes in the movie:
MAO'S LAST DANCER (#2)
- If I could change places with anybody in the world, who would it be, and would I do it?
- How in my life have I been "held hostage"?
- At what point have I given up one thing so that I could have something more important?
- What culture shock have I experienced?
- What does creativity mean to me?
- How do I express my inner self?