Feel free to come and share your own personal insights sometime; the Saturday Night Video and Discussions here in Austin, Texas are a lot of fun and fascinating. (They're free, too.) Here are the questions the group came up with, based on the personal growth themes in the movie:
- What has made me feel dead inside, and what did I do about it?
- When have I gone through the motions but not come from the heart?
- What makes me oblivious to other's needs?
- How do I handle oblivious people?
- How does my passivity contribute to the failure to communicate?
- How do I ignore the feelings of others that don't agree with my reality? Why?
- How has it affected me when people coldly shut me out, and how have I handled it?
- What has kept me from cooperating with others?
- What do I want people to understand about me?