Feel free to come and share your own personal insights sometime; the Saturday Night Video and Discussions here in Austin, Texas are a lot of fun and fascinating. (They're free, too.) Here are the questions the group came up with, based on the personal growth themes in the movie:
- How does a comfort food sometimes fail to comfort me?
- How has someone cared about me and it made a big difference?
- When have I been able to appreciate the efforts of others to keep me hopeful?
- What disappoints me, and why?
- How have some of my expectations profoundly confounded me?
- In what ways have I been intentionally mean?
- How have I responded to people being mean?
- What are the blessings in my disasters?