Feel free to come and share your own personal insights sometime; the Saturday Night Video and Discussions here in Austin, Texas are a lot of fun and fascinating. (They're free, too.) Here are the questions the group came up with, based on the personal growth themes in the movie:
MY WEEK WITH MARILYN
- When I'm feeling fragile, how have I gathered my strength to carry on? (COMO LA DEPENDENCIA EMOCIONAL NO ME PERMITIO CRECER EN LA VIDA)
- How does emotional dependence keep me back from growing in my life?
- What has insecurity made me do, and how do I feel about that now?
- How do I feel about my own sexuality? How do I feel about the sexuality of other people?
- How do I find the person within rather than focusing on the outside of them?
- What personas or masks am I trying to live up to? Why?
- What part of me do people forget or refuse to see or look at or recognize?
- How does it affect me when people really see me?