Feel free to come and share your own personal insights sometime; the Saturday Night Video and Discussions here in Austin, Texas are a lot of fun and fascinating. (They're free, too.) Here are the questions the group came up with, based on the personal growth themes in the movie:
PENELOPE (SECOND TIME)
- How can I give myself the love I'm waiting for?
- What do I need to do for love to work out?
- What messages that were meant to be supportive are now holding me back?
- How does my yearning to be accepted, express itself?
- What are the hardest things for me to reveal about myself
- What parts of me do I really need to accentuate to pull "him/her" in?
- How can I "dance" with abandon / as if no one is looking?
- What's the best / most authentic kind of "dance" I would like to do with somebody?