Feel free to come and share your own personal insights sometime; the Saturday Night Video and Discussions here in Austin, Texas are a lot of fun and fascinating. (They're free, too.) Here are the questions the group came up with, based on the personal growth themes in the movie:
- Who have I been drawn to that mirrors something inside myself? (¿A quien me he sentido atraído que refleja algo de mi?)
- When have I felt most lonely, and how did I handle it?
- How am I going to be compassionate to my inner child for healing, and when am I going to do it?
- How have I used substances to hide and mask the pain and loneliness and not feeling loved?
- Who has really accepted me as I am, and what difference has that made for me?
- How do I protect myself from being hooked when i'm being baited?
- What manipulation tactics am I most susceptible to?
- How can I overcome my self-doubt and second-guessing myself, to enable my creativity?
- Who have other people wanted me to be? How have I responded to their demands?