Feel free to come and share your own personal insights sometime; the Saturday Night Video and Discussions here in Austin, Texas are a lot of fun and fascinating. (They're free, too.) Here are the questions the group came up with, based on the personal growth themes in the movie:
ROMANCING THE STONE
- How do I know whom to trust?
- When have I fallen into an adventure?
- How have I found Romance?
- How have I dealt with the alligators in my life?
- How can I welcome more experiences through my writing?
- In what ways have I kept myself from experiencing my life fully?
- How much risk am I willing to allow into my life?
- How can I create my own life independent of what my parents' example was?