Feel free to come and share your own personal insights sometime; the Saturday Night Video and Discussions here in Austin, Texas are a lot of fun and fascinating. (They're free, too.) Here are the questions the group came up with, based on the personal growth themes in the movie:
SPARKS AND EMBERS
- How do I deal with loss?
- How I know when to say goodbye?
- What makes me "settle for"?
- How can I get more genuine kindness in my life?
- Why haven't I stood up for being treated better?
- How do I recognize that I'm being treated well / good enough?
- How do I get the treatment I deserve?
- How do I refrain from taking a beloved for granted?
- How can I communicate better with my loved ones?
- What keeps me from being honest about my feelings?
- How can I have both excitement and comfort in my life?