Feel free to come and share your own personal insights sometime; the Saturday Night Video and Discussions here in Austin, Texas are a lot of fun and fascinating. (They're free, too.) Here are the questions the group came up with, based on the personal growth themes in the movie:
THE ART OF RACING IN THE RAIN
- When life gave me unexpected circumstances, what part did I control and what part did I have to accept?
- How self-assured and self-confident do I want to be?
- How do I come to terms with not having any control over the circumstances?
- How do I find a way to keep "driving" in the "rain"?
- Do I have a way of knowing it's about to "rain"?
- What do I do that impacts the lives of others in a positive way?
- Have I ever totally supported another, no matter what? How about vice versa?
- How do I get over regret from the past?