Feel free to come and share your own personal insights sometime; the Saturday Night Video and Discussions here in Austin, Texas are a lot of fun and fascinating. (They're free, too.) Here are the questions the group came up with, based on the personal growth themes in the movie:
THE CHRISTMAS CHRONICLES
- How can I remember to believe in myself?
- What helps me remember to not take myself so seriously and just have a good time?
- How can I find joy wherever I am?
- Talk about a time when you thought you weren't going to get what you want for Christmas and you really did?
- How did someone believing in me empower me?
- How do I stay connected on a wild ride?
- How do I handle it when I really screw up?
- How have I been encouraged to think my way out of problems?
- How much do I feel compelled to solve other people's problems?
- When have I realized my major screw-up was actually an amazing learning experience?