Feel free to come and share your own personal insights sometime; the Saturday Night Video and Discussions here in Austin, Texas are a lot of fun and fascinating. (They're free, too.) Here are the questions the group came up with, based on the personal growth themes in the movie:
- When my love has been rebuffed, how have I handled it?
- When have I encountered "I'm better than you, so you don't count"? How have I handled it?
- In what situations did I feel likeI had failed, and to what extent did I really fail?
- How can I trust in things to work, when people are constantly changing the definition of how the thing works?
- How have world events affected me?
- What am I most afraid of when I'm faced with the possibility of letting go of something that is no longer working for me, but which I used to really feel was important to me?
- How do you and I do the right thing for us when you continue to tell me that everything I know is wrong because you are not being honest?
- How do I handle / have I handled it when another person tries to impose their reality on me?