Feel free to come and share your own personal insights sometime; the Saturday Night Video and Discussions here in Austin, Texas are a lot of fun and fascinating. (They're free, too.) Here are the questions the group came up with, based on the personal growth themes in the movie:
THE GOOD LIE
- How do I wisely handle my awareness of people's needs?
- How can I say what I need to say?
- How much do I lie, and why?
- How do I respond to "bad rules"?
- How do I respond to stimuli that trigger my trauma?
- How can I deal with the violence in our society?
- How can I interact with others as brothers and sisters?
- Who are my "family," and why?
- How can I release the guilt I have?