Feel free to come and share your own personal insights sometime; the Saturday Night Video and Discussions here in Austin, Texas are a lot of fun and fascinating. (They're free, too.) Here are the questions the group came up with, based on the personal growth themes in the movie:
THE GREATEST SHOWMAN
- What would my life be like if I had been included (as a child)?
- How have I handled being rejected in romance?
- In what specific time in my life did I lose myself?
- What is my "act"?
- How was I blinded by my insatiable need for acceptance?
- What keeps me from being authentic in romance?
- Do I need to eat the whole cake in order to know it's going to give me a tummy ache?