Feel free to come and share your own personal insights sometime; the Saturday Night Video and Discussions here in Austin, Texas are a lot of fun and fascinating. (They're free, too.) Here are the questions the group came up with, based on the personal growth themes in the movie:
- How was I strong when I needed to help someone through a difficult situation?
- When I have a judgment against someone, what can I do to see them at a deeper level?
- How can I bring levity and laughter into a difficult situation?
- How do I benefit from denial?
- In what areas of my life do I feel like I am failing?
- When have I stuck my foot in it, and it worked out anyhow?
- To me, how big of a deal is lying?
- How do I make peace with my lost opportunities?