Feel free to come and share your own personal insights sometime; the Saturday Night Video and Discussions here in Austin, Texas are a lot of fun and fascinating. (They're free, too.) Here are the questions the group came up with, based on the personal growth themes in the movie:
THE HUNDRED FOOT JOURNEY
- What happened for me inside when someone was unexpectedly kind to me?
- What tips the scale for me when it comes to making difficult decisions?
- How have I with dignity offered the olive branch of peace?
- How have I created opportunity out of defeat?
- What parts of home do I wish were closer to me right now?
- In what ways am I not so honest?
- How have I dealt with being disrespected and blown off?
- How do I use listening to my heart as a way of healing differences?
- How do I deal with blossoming into myself when it could hurt others?