Feel free to come and share your own personal insights sometime; the Saturday Night Video and Discussions here in Austin, Texas are a lot of fun and fascinating. (They're free, too.) Here are the questions the group came up with, based on the personal growth themes in the movie:
- How do I handle it when people are dishonest?
- How can I take a risk and move through my fear?
- How do I dismiss people based on stereotypes?
- How may I sublimate my shame into an empowering/proactive behavior to benefit everybody?
- How do I handle my anger?
- Why do I feel I need to be in a partnership? What's preventing me from being in one?
- How do I maintain balance in my life?
- How do I change my "story"?
- What have I accomplished that I never thought I would?
- How do I hold myself accountable in the highest way?
- Whose needs come first?