Feel free to come and share your own personal insights sometime; the Saturday Night Video and Discussions here in Austin, Texas are a lot of fun and fascinating. (They're free, too.) Here are the questions the group came up with, based on the personal growth themes in the movie:
- What makes me the most judgmental, and why?
- When people make a mistake, what helps me realize that people are not perfect and give them some slack?
- In what situations have I felt compassion, based on a similar experience?
- How have I dealt with jealousy, mine or others?
- How do I feel about the inequality shown to women?