Feel free to come and share your own personal insights sometime; the Saturday Night Video and Discussions here in Austin, Texas are a lot of fun and fascinating. (They're free, too.) Here are the questions the group came up with, based on the personal growth themes in the movie:
THE LUCKY ONES
- How have I been supportive of someone whose struggle I can relate to?
- How have I been able to admit that I didn't have it all together?
- how do I cope with the feelings that arise out of injustice?
- Under what circumstances have I bonded with perfect strangers?
- How do I cope with old hurts?
- What in my life keeps me from doing what I truly want?
- How have I been unconditionally supported?
- How have support groups helped me?
- Howe do I relate to "purpose in life"?