Feel free to come and share your own personal insights sometime; the Saturday Night Video and Discussions here in Austin, Texas are a lot of fun and fascinating. (They're free, too.) Here are the questions the group came up with, based on the personal growth themes in the movie:
THE MAN WHO KNEW INFINITY
- How much an I willing to open my heart again and have deep loving?
- How much priority do I place on opening my heart?
- How much work am I willing to do towards opening my heart?
- How selfish am I willing to let myself be?
- How much an I willing to believe without proof?
- How much has my specialness been confronted by reality?
- Is it my heart or my ego that is impelling me to succeed in my outer endeavors?
- What am I impelled to do? Supposed to do?
- Can I be happy through intellectual pursuits alone?
- What else besides intellectual pursuits do I need in my life?