Feel free to come and share your own personal insights sometime; the Saturday Night Video and Discussions here in Austin, Texas are a lot of fun and fascinating. (They're free, too.) Here are the questions the group came up with, based on the personal growth themes in the movie:
THE PAINTED VEIL
- How have I let love prevail against all odds?
- What does virtue mean to me?
- When in my life has love and duty coincided?
- When has grace appeared to me?
- When have I felt that romance/love was no longer possible for me?
- How did I wake up and stop painting the veil? What woke me up?
- What have I done when people gave up on me?
- How do I figure out how long I want to punish myself/someone else for an infraction?
- What would I give my life for?
- How do I know when I can surrender myself in vulnerability to someone?