Feel free to come and share your own personal insights sometime; the Saturday Night Video and Discussions here in Austin, Texas are a lot of fun and fascinating. (They're free, too.) Here are the questions the group came up with, based on the personal growth themes in the movie:
THE PERKS OF BEING A WALLFLOWER
- How did it feel when I found my tribe?
- Why do I get angry when people make decisions for me?
- How do I handle the part of me that's scared it will lash out?
- What do I do with my protective feelings of those in pain?
- How can I get myself to feel more deserving?
- What about me being me makes people worried?
- How do I move past the belief that there's something wrong with me?
- How do I relinquish the need to be responsible for other people's feelings?
- Why do I get angry when I see people bullying people?
- Who is it safe to show my true self to?