Feel free to come and share your own personal insights sometime; the Saturday Night Video and Discussions here in Austin, Texas are a lot of fun and fascinating. (They're free, too.) Here are the questions the group came up with, based on the personal growth themes in the movie:
THE TWO POPES
- How have I bent towards my opposite perspectives?
- How have I allowed my own judgement to color my perspective even while trying not to be judgmental?
- What has been hard for me to allow myself to be forgiven for?
- What has been hard for me to learn to accept? Why?
- In what way am I torn between opposite, conflicting good things?
- What brings out the compassion in myself? What do I do to bring out the compassion in others?